Tuesday, July 2, 2013

People Annoy Me .

I can't explain , how much people irritate me these days . Like the whole ask problem I get . Why would someone even tell someone else to kill themselves ? Being honest , the only time I have , is when I was kidding . I would never really mean it . Nobody should have to end there lives because of what someone else says . I know a lot of people don't like me , but I don't know why , or that people hated me that much , and thought I " craved " attention that much . I don't crave it . If I craved it , I would wear a crap ton of make up and a mini skirt . People don't have to like me . It doesn't matter . But I shouldn't get told I have to end my life for people to be happy . A lot of people would miss me if I did that . Nobody has any idea what I've been through , and I hate that people jump to conclusions . Like stop . You don't know me as well as you think you do . 

No comments:

Post a Comment